RCA Universal Remote codes: Your remote should make your life easier, but if you’ve got a unique remote for each device you own, things can quickly become confusing. You would possibly even have different remotes for various parts of an equivalent TV. During this case, many of us prefer to program an RCA universal remote to regulate all their TVs, set-top boxes, and amplifiers.
RCA Universal Remote codes
- Admiral: 0093, 0463
- Advent: 0761
- Akai: 0812, 1675, 0702, 1935
- AOC: 1365, 1589, 2014, 2087, 2479
- Apex Digital: 0748, 0765, 1217, 2397
- Audiovox: 0451, 0802, 1766,1769, 1868, 2121
- Aventura: 0171
- Broksonic: 0463, 1935
- Carver: 0054
- Celebrity: 0001
RCA is one of the most well-known brands of universal remote controls for various appliances. Most RCA universal remote controls accompany a guide that permits you to seek out the corresponding code to your television. However, if you’re having trouble programming your remote, this step-by-step guide will teach you ways to program your RCA universal remote, whether or not you’ve got a code search button:
Follow these easy steps:
- Manually activate your TV.
- Aim your remote at the TV panel and press and hold the TV button.
- Once the light is turned on, at an equivalent time, press and hold the “On/Off” button until the light activates again.
- Press the Play or the Slow button on your remote for five seconds.
- After this, your TV should close up.
- If the TV turns off, meaning it’s working. If it doesn’t turn the TV off, press the Play or Slow button again. Repeat this process every five seconds until the device turns off.
Once the device turns off which means the remote should be in sync together with your TV. If this process doesn’t work, attempt to wait. Just repeat these steps, ensuring you’re pressing the buttons the complete time that’s needed.